Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I've Come To Realize

I saw this on my friend Katie's blog...thought I would go along with it. The game calls for tagging people that you want to answer this, but is you see this and want to do it, either put it on your blog, on your facebook, or add a comment.

1. I've come to realize that my chest-size...is just not important to me, Don may have other ideas, but as I age I realize that I don't care. Health is more important than boobs.

2. I've come to realize that my job...is a really good job and can be rewarding, but also has downfalls, what job doesn't, especially in government.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving....I am way to concerned about others.

4. I've come to realize that I need....not as much as I previously thought.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...sanity.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...things don't go as planned.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...something is really wrong, and I will be miserable tomorrow.

8. I've come to realize that money...is not as important as family.

9. I've come to realize that certain people...have situations that are beyond the control of themselves.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always...will have Morgan

11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)...is currently living way to far away, although things they are a changing.

12. I've come to realize that my mom....gave up a lot for us while raising us.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...is way to attached to me, and something I need to work on.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning/afternoon...that I was still tired, not much rest this weekend.

15. I've come to realize that last night/this morning before I went to sleep...I have only one clean uniform to wear, so I guess no choices to make in the morning.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...I want to take a nap before going to Confection Connection at church.

17. I've come to realize that my dad...should have gotten more credit years ago, but I think he is making up for some time with Morgan.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...I spend way to much time there, and I spend to much time on a stupid, fake farm.

19. I've come to realize that today...is going to be a good day, if I can keep thinking of God and his goodness.

20. I've come to realize that tonight...the plan is for Morgan and I to go to Confection Connection at church, I think Morgan may enjoy these things more than I do.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...is another day and probably going to push me to my limit, trying to start praying now for the patients I know I am going to need tomorrow.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...be a better mom to Morgan.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to re post this is...someone who's actually read this far! But in reality I don't think many people read this and I can't see Mom or Suzy doing this.

24. I've come to realize that life...is too short for regrets.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend..WILL be more restful, that is the mantra that I will repeat all week.

26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...anything I can sing to.

27. I've come to realize that my friends...are few and far between, mostly just people I go to church with or work with, but not really great friends. Sad I know. The best friend I ever had moved away when she went to law school, and now lives way to far away. (Plus she has great kids).

28. I've come to realize that this year...is almost over and soon it will be Christmas.

29. I've come to realize that my ex...glad I don't fit this category.

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should...be more patient with others.

31. I've come to realize that I love...my family.

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand...Drug addiction, not personally, thank God. Just something I have been working really close with at work the last few weeks, going to be getting a lot more time soon.

33. I've come to realize my past...has my share of mistakes, but you know that is what makes you stronger. I also wouldn't have many of the things that I hold dear if not for mistakes.

34. I've come to realize that parties...are not my thing. I am too old for that crowd.

35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...of not knowing what the future holds sometimes.
36. I've come to realize that my life...is more blessed every day. Thanks to my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment