Saturday, November 28, 2009
Happy late birthday baby. She is 12 now so not much of a baby, but still my baby!
Later in the week we were able to go to Tampa to see Suzy in the evening for dinner at Olive Garden and had a really nice visit. Mom, Dad, Morgan and I were on that trip.
Then on Friday night Suzy, Rick and the kids were in Lake Placid at Mom's house for a spaghetti dinner, complete with apple crisp (like in school Suzy said). It was really good.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Morgan and Dad coming in from one of their trips.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
1. I've come to realize that my chest-size...is just not important to me, Don may have other ideas, but as I age I realize that I don't care. Health is more important than boobs.
2. I've come to realize that my job...is a really good job and can be rewarding, but also has downfalls, what job doesn't, especially in government.
3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving....I am way to concerned about others.
4. I've come to realize that I need....not as much as I previously thought.
5. I've come to realize that I have lost...sanity.
6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...things don't go as planned.
7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...something is really wrong, and I will be miserable tomorrow.
8. I've come to realize that money...is not as important as family.
9. I've come to realize that certain people...have situations that are beyond the control of themselves.
10. I've come to realize that I'll always...will have Morgan
11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)...is currently living way to far away, although things they are a changing.
12. I've come to realize that my mom....gave up a lot for us while raising us.
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...is way to attached to me, and something I need to work on.
14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning/afternoon...that I was still tired, not much rest this weekend.
15. I've come to realize that last night/this morning before I went to sleep...I have only one clean uniform to wear, so I guess no choices to make in the morning.
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...I want to take a nap before going to Confection Connection at church.
17. I've come to realize that my dad...should have gotten more credit years ago, but I think he is making up for some time with Morgan.
18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...I spend way to much time there, and I spend to much time on a stupid, fake farm.
19. I've come to realize that today...is going to be a good day, if I can keep thinking of God and his goodness.
20. I've come to realize that tonight...the plan is for Morgan and I to go to Confection Connection at church, I think Morgan may enjoy these things more than I do.
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...is another day and probably going to push me to my limit, trying to start praying now for the patients I know I am going to need tomorrow.
22. I've come to realize that I really want to...be a better mom to Morgan.
23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to re post this is...someone who's actually read this far! But in reality I don't think many people read this and I can't see Mom or Suzy doing this.
24. I've come to realize that life...is too short for regrets.
25. I've come to realize that this weekend..WILL be more restful, that is the mantra that I will repeat all week.
26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...anything I can sing to.
27. I've come to realize that my friends...are few and far between, mostly just people I go to church with or work with, but not really great friends. Sad I know. The best friend I ever had moved away when she went to law school, and now lives way to far away. (Plus she has great kids).
28. I've come to realize that this year...is almost over and soon it will be Christmas.
29. I've come to realize that my ex...glad I don't fit this category.
30. I've come to realize that maybe I should...be more patient with others.
31. I've come to realize that I love...my family.
32. I've come to realize that I don't understand...Drug addiction, not personally, thank God. Just something I have been working really close with at work the last few weeks, going to be getting a lot more time soon.
33. I've come to realize my past...has my share of mistakes, but you know that is what makes you stronger. I also wouldn't have many of the things that I hold dear if not for mistakes.
34. I've come to realize that parties...are not my thing. I am too old for that crowd.
35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...of not knowing what the future holds sometimes.
36. I've come to realize that my life...is more blessed every day. Thanks to my family.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Morgan found this mask in the kids toy box. Very scary.
Jillian is giving Jake his snack at the water park. She likes to help him.
When we came home for the evening Suzy, Morgan and Jillian made a rainbow cake. This was really neat. I see a rainbow cake in the future for us.
When we were walking up they had these stars on the sidewalk of famous people and animals with relation to cowboys and the cowboy way of life. They had lots of them, but the only pictures I took were of "Tonto" and the "Lone Ranger". These were like the Hollywood stars. Kinda cool.
Then we waited on the cattle drive to start. Jillian got an up high seat on her daddy's shoulders. She got up there and promptly removed his hat.
This cow has his horns turned down, we don't know why though.
From where we were watching the cattle drive there was this old car with horns on the front. It was neat. They kids had their picture taken on the horns. I am not sure they were supposed to be climbing up there, but nobody said anything.
While we were walking Jillian kept asking to go on the horses. These were the only horses that we were able to find for her to ride.
They had an old jail that all the kids went in. That was pretty neat.
After we left Ft. Worth we went to the JFK shooting site. That was pretty cool to see, although I will admit there is so much there that I don't even know about. The grassy knoll is really a very small area, I thought it would be much bigger. Also there are people everywhere trying to sell you stuff. Suzy and I stood on the x in the road and Morgan and Rick stood there. The other x is the one that they say is the fatal shot.
Later in the evening Morgan, Jillian, Suzy and I went out for a "girls dinner" and to deep Jillian entertained while we were waiting for food I put the menu on my head like a hat, then Jillian had to do the same thing.