Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Presents


Today I got some presents. One I bought myself and the other my honey got me. The first one is a silver 4-leaf clover ring. It is sterling silver with a green Swavorski crystal in the center. Very St. Patty's Day, so this was the one that I bought myself. I got it from the Etsy website. They have some cool things over there. The second and third that I got today was what Don bought for me. I have been wanting to get the OTT lights for my craft room. They are really expensive and Michael's has them. They seem to always be like $5.00 or so off and then you can't use the coupon. Well this week they are not on sale, so I could use the coupon. I actually got 2 of them because when we were getting in the check-out line, Don found one in the clearance bin that the box was damaged on. This was a different one than the one that I was planning on getting. We were right there by the cashier and she said we could use the coupon on the clearance one if we wanted. Well I actually had 4 coupons since I got a bunch from the papers at work, so Don got both of them for me. It made a lot of light in the craft room. I didn't take a pix of the lights, cause they are not much to look at.


Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day, make sure you wear your green.

1 comment: