Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Relay for Life Cards








These are the cards that I made for the Relay For Life event. My "job" was to make 8 cards inviting the cancer survivors to come by the team tent during the event.

Stamp Set: I used the retired Just Like You (the Ronald McDonald House set from last year)

This is a clear card made with acetate sheets. I used StazOn White on the front and put glitter in the center of the flowers. All 8 of them are essentially the same with different color combos. This is just a few of them.
Sorry for the sideways one, I don't know how to change this. I have worked on it for like 15 min and now I give up.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Those are really pretty cards. I would like to see some more of your stuff. I purchased a few items from stamp-it-up, but for some reason, my stamping ability seems limited. I always mess them up. Maybe you could help me.

    ReplyDelete