Monday, March 9, 2009

Sympathy Cards


I hate to make sympathy cards. If you enjoy making them then you may be sick. That being said I thought that since I had to make on for the Doctor I work with that I would make a few that are similar and then I would have some on hand for when necessary and then I would not stress about making one when the time comes. I made 4 of these in different colors but the same basic layout.

BOth cards are made with the Refuge and Strength set. I used Whisper White as the base with layers of Basis Black and Pink Pirouette for the card on the Left and Elegant Eggplant for the card on the Right. I stamped the cross in Pink Pirouette or Elegant Eggplant(the cross and the background match) and the message in Black. The ribbon is a wide white that I have on hand.

The others have So Saffron and Perfect Plum as the background colors with the cross being the same as the back.

I have a hope that these will grow old in my craft room and not need to see postage.

No comments:

Post a Comment